AeroBull HD & XS
How do I connect two of my AeroBulls to activate True Wireless Stereo mode?
Make sure your product is running the latest firmware and take the following steps:
- Power on one speaker first
- Put the speaker into left channel mode by holding down at the same time for about 3 seconds Volume down and Power button until you hear the jingle “Speaker Left”
- Power On the second speaker
- Put the speaker into right channel by holding down at the same time for about 3 seconds Volume up and Power button until you hear the jingle “Speaker Right”
- Wait a few seconds for the jingle “Device connected”
- Pair the Bluetooth device of your preference to the speaker and wait for the jingle “Device connected”
- You can now start the music streaming
How do I deactivate True Wireless Stereo mode after two speakers were paired?
- Unpair your smartphone, computer or Bluetooth device from the speaker(s)
- Press volume up and volume down buttons on both devices for about 3 seconds until you hear the jingle “True Wireless Off”
You’ll now be able to connect to each individual speaker and True Wireless mode won’t be active unless you pair the speakers again.
How to upgrade my speaker’s firmware
- Microsoft Windows (compatible with 7, 8 or 10)
- USB port on your computer
- USB to micro USB cable
- AeroUpdate application for your speaker’s model which you can download here.
- Plug your speaker to external power using the AC cord.
- Turn on the speaker and connect it to your Windows computer using Micro USB cable.
- Double click on the firmware upgrade and a Windows Wizard will guide you through the upgrade.
Can I update my speaker’s firmware using a Mac computer?
A MacOS-compatible updater will be available sometime soon.